PAINT AND SAVE MORE THAN $800!*
- Worth up to $400 off for all painting packages.
Promotion valid on any painting package, paint job by appointed Dulux-authorised painting contractor must be completed within the promotional period. (1st April 2017 – 30th June 2017) Painting dates subject to availability on a first-come-first-served basis
- Free upgrade to Dulux Mouldguard (White) for kitchen and bathroom ceilings (worth $68)
Upgrades not applicable for housing types that are more than 1601sqft.
- $100 off for Dulux Sealer
Applicable for sign up of Dulux Painting package only. (Water-based and solvent based sealer available)
- Purchase Dulux Colour Play ™ Tester to enjoy additional $100 off promotional price
$100 off painting package Dulux Colour Play™ Tester voucher has to be presented before signing up to enjoy cash off final quotation. Please refer to Terms and Conditions of usage at the back of the voucher.
- Free credit card installment plan for DBS/POSB credit card holders
Please refer to the Terms & Conditions for credit card payment terms at dulux.com.sg
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Paint your Living Room from as low as $600*
Promotion valid for painting of living room using Dulux Ambiance™ All and Dulux Ambiance™ All (Rich Matt) only.
Paint job by appointed Dulux-authorised painting contractor must be completed within the promotional period (1st April 2017 – 30th June 2017). Painting dates subject to availability on a first-come-first-served basis
Additional Painting Services
For all your other painting needs.
0% Interest Installment Payment Plan
Terms and Conditions
• Credit card payments available for Visa or MasterCard credit card issued in Singapore only.
• 0% Interest for 12-month installment is only applicable to POSB/DBS Credit Card holders
• Minimum spending of $1,000 is required for payment via credit card
• Non-Refundable deposit upon confirmation.
Call us at 62650677 to find out more!
Engage only the Professional
Looking for a reliable painter who can deliver a fuss-free job? Dulux has a network of painters who are experienced and committed, ensuring workmanship is consistently delivered fuss-free to customers. From the first on-site evaluation, to final touch up, every stage is handled with great care and promptness.
1. Pre-painting site evaluation
Prior to painting, Dulux professional painters will first visit your home to assess the condition of your walls and provide reliable recommendations to be provided for the best painting results.
2. Preparation and precaution
Our professional painters will take utmost care to wrap your furniture to ensure the least damage and inconvenience to you. They will also carry out necessary wall repairs before job commencement.
3. Completion and checks
Upon completion and your inspection, the professional painters will help to arrange the furniture to their original locations.